View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
MedReader, a rather cool tool for making pages

Entirely at this point https://github.com/NCBITools/PubReader

Need to get an HTML5 aware browser on the job.

But I got the basics rolling... You can see nice slider thing and popup menus.

Will continue when I am less brain dead. Maths bits did not "Do" Latex and MathML OOTB but I think I may have a plan for that.

Just shovelled it - rather ungracefully into skipstone to do a (somewhat broken) show and tell here.

Needs some love. Will apply such ministrations "as and when".

Could be useful.

Added a couple of screenies of it "properly working" from firefox to show it doing the business. Drool factor and all that.

One more thing... If you NEED to ask how to use this?
Then wait until I repack it into something cool...

Public domain notice
Spoiler:
This work is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without the permission of the National Library of Medicine (NLM).

We request only that the NLM is cited as the source of the work.

Although all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the software and data, the NLM and the U.S. Government do not and cannot warrant the performance or results that may be obtained by using this software or data. The NLM and the U.S. Government disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_418.png
Views:	404
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	104142   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_419.png
Views:	405
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	104143   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_420.png
Views:	405
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	104144   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_421.png
Views:	364
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	104145   Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_422.png
Views:	354
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	104147   Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_423.png
Views:	331
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	104148  
Attached Files
File Type: zip MedReader.zip (4.71 MB, 252 views)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote