View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #19
darthyoda6
Connoisseur
darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen, Kindle 7th Gen
Thanks very much. It's very nice that it states it's cdn currency, and that you've pointed the urls to .ca instead of .com. I have a very crappy internet connection at home, so this now saves a lot of time since I had to go to .com, see if I liked the book description, then go to .ca to see if it's free for Canadians. Now I can see the price before I go to the website, and save the bandwidth of loading .com & .ca.

Also, I've added kebooks.com in the includes section in options, since I get their once or twice a day emails of free / cheap books.
darthyoda6 is offline   Reply With Quote