View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #714
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
I just installed the latest version and everything seems to be working normally for me, although I was already using the development builds so I don't notice a big difference. I have Android 4.1.2 via a custom ROM CyanogenMod 10, and the status bar is dimmed as is typical with other apps in full screen mode.

Some older versions of CM had an option to completely hide the statusbar, rather than just dim the icons. That option is not available in my newer version, but my ROM has gestures and I configured one to completely hide the bar when I want. I can also use the power button to toggle the statusbar.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote