View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:34 AM   #387
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maslan View Post
I flashed by ATK:
bootloader 3.3 (from 0x0)
kernel+jb+key 3.4 (from 0x00041000)
rootfs+jb+key 3.4 (from 003C1000)
(Nothing is so pleasing like drain battery after two hours of work. Finally I bought wall charger).
Kindle has started after I manually copied 'netusb'. The installation didn't work without it. After that I set through PUTTY 'idme' S/N, MAC, etc.
Although Kindle claimed "The device does not have WiFi" after pressing SETUP ALT+U+Q+Q until I found:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=mac+adress
I wouldn't probably think of removal of 'wifid.conf' without this howto
Thanks to 'kaneorotar' and all of you.

btw I still don't know what will do bootloader-3.3 and the rest from 3.4 after another upgrade of FW if there was any.
Thanks for the success report. I added you to "the list".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote