View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #191
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
I have tried EVERYTHING to get the Kindle to sync with my other devices, which include an Android tablet, and Android smartphone, and an iPad. Absolutely NOTHING has worked (including every combination of manual syncing I can think of). Maybe it works better with another Kindle device, but as far as the apps go, the Kindle is in a world of its own. Since the apps sync perfectly between them, I'm laying this 100% on the Kindle PW.
I would not worry to much. That's clearly a software or network glitch, not hardware. Easy fix.

I'm sure it will be fix, if many report it as a problem.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote