View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #219
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Hmm - I think I will also be returning this. It's frozen on me several times, I can't for the life of me get into any of the larger apps places. Still can't download a decent file manager. I've just loaded 104 epubs (non-DRMd) onto an SD card and it's been approx. 15 minutes "Importing the items you selected".

It would be nice if they had left off all the facebook-type social apps and figured out a way to enable something like "collections" or "categories" for our books! This is seriously annoying me ... Who needs Statistics, progress and Total Read Time? Really?

I can't imagine having this thing replace my Kindle. Going to run to kiss and make up with my baby! (how could I ever have thought of replacing you?)

Kindle Fire it is then - should receive it in a few weeks ...
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote