View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #16
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
I voted for Stardust. I've read GRRM. Loved the first three books. Book 4, a feast for crows was horrible!
I'm a third of the way through Feast, and yes, it is. It already smells as if nothing much is going to happen plot-wise (although I'm sure he'll pull a shocker or two out) and where the heck are...?

Feast feels like a partial book, as if it had been put into print just to get something out there. Since I'm on a roll and just in time for book five I'll stick with it through that one, but I can't imagine I'll still be interested once book 6 comes out. If it ever does.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote