Thread: Borders App
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #13
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial View Post
Personally, I think the Borders/Kobo app as it currently stands is fairly useless. What good is a program that can't even tell you what books are on your eReader, or transfer ePubs to the Reader?
The Borders app pretty useless for me so far as far as trying to get the free books they're offering. I've been trying on and off all day to get them either via my iPhone app OR the app for Mac - all I can get is "We were unable to process your order. Please try again." Not ready for prime time??

I've never had a problem with the actual Kobo app on my iPhone.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote