View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:46 PM   #15
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Your review, comparing and contrasting PDF's on the Reader vs. actual manga, was pretty good; though I do think you should give credit where it is due. Alex_d created PDFRasterfarian quite a while back, and while you mention using "a rasterfarian," I think that is the name he came up with and should be given credit for it. If you meant to say you used a PDF rasterizer, then pardon my comment; but I believe in giving credit where it is due.

Not sure where the user that posted a comment received a 4-5 second page-flip time, unless he/she was reporting a raw JPG flip/draw. I've used PDFRasterfarian since Alex first put it out there and have never seen this kind of flip-time, it's usually on the order of less than a .5 second.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote