View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #61
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
And as for the internal memory -- no, because at the time the Galaxy S Epic 4G was Sprint's flagship Android and there really wasn't any better choice.
They had the EVO3D at the same time, which is what I went with. I don't know if I'd call it a "better" choice overall, but it was spec'd very similar and had a card slot. I've been happy with it. Not so happy with Sprint's data speeds, but that's not the phone's fault.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote