View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #1065
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Landscape/2-column mode is broken. Lines go all the way across with the 'crease' separating into left and right segments. Is there a way to reset this? I've tried everything I can think of short of uninstall. I think it has been this way awhile now, was hoping an update would just fix it. Probably some junk preference left from a previous version (it used to just go into 2 or 3 column mode automatically as text size was reduced).
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote