Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #64
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Personal usage patterns haven't altered between 'old' and 'new' machines and the number of other people complaining of similar issues means I'm reasonably confident it's not user related
I just went back through all the current battery threads and from what I counted it looks like maybe a maximum of 5 people reporting severe drain like you and Mrs Often are experiencing. From that and the fact that it's happening to a number of the 5 that have replaced devices (multiple times in some cases) it suggests there is something with content/usage/settings of individual users that's causing the issue rather than a widespread hardware or firmware issue. I think that's why Peter was asking the question. I also see that in another thread that you're trying to come up with a common factor which is probably a good idea. It would suck to have that poor of battery life so I hope something shows up in that list that makes it reproducible by others.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote