View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i use either the filament books "personal content" page (i believe a similar service is available on the ETI site) which allows me to automatically convert a document into .imp format (if i'm feeling lazy), and transfer it that way, or else i use the GEB Librarian to send .imp files from my computer.

do a search for the Librarian on the site to learn more about it ; you can download a trial version for free. at the end of the trial it will still work if there are maximum 3 books in your bookshelf.

the other option is simply to transfer files to the memory card if you use one, but be careful with that, i've heard it's very easy to mess them up.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote