View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
Since I've got a couple of 'stubborn' codes, and a couple that did go through just a while ago, I looked at URL structure from either the original Baen emailed link, or via entering the numeric identifier for a specific bundle in the search box.
I'm still seeing the bundles come up from a text-box search, (entering the W20xxxx identifier) and the URL structure looks the same as the URL structure of a baen-coiupon-link. I could be missing something, though.
I can't tell if my "stubborn" ones are really just 'used' numbers, or....
KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote