View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:36 AM   #10
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
(Reader application is a Java code. And Java code was a lot more horribly obfuscated in 5.2.0. It's harder to look through it. Oooh! Bad Amazon. Poor ixtab: > > > ).
What, even more?! - suckers!

This probably also means that *all* (JBPatch) patches will have to essentially be re-developed ("re-reverse-engineered") from scratch for 5.2.0. Not nice, not nice at all. But I'll wait until I get my PW anyway.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote