View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #28
markT4
Enthusiast
markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.markT4 is the One.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
A recent article somewhere stated you should ensure that your new tablet has the Android version 4 OS aka Ice Cream Sandwich. And to wait until the new Apple device comes out whereupon other vendors should be dropping their prices.
I don't believe it's "necessary" to get a tablet with ICS as Gingerbread and Honey comb are very intuitive and stable even more than IOS. In general, they're more than capable of offering a great user experience if you are on a tight budget.

http://technorati.com/technology/art...s-appsand-the/

Mobile devices are pretty much ending up like the laptop market where products drop in price in less than 3 months of release as something greater is released. But I would recommend waiting a couple of months as that when the next batch of Android devices will be coming out with the longer battery life and quad-core possessors. Naturally, if you're not interested in a quad-core device they'll be cheaper dual-core budget and legacy devices. Minimally I would wait for Mobile World Congress and the end of February were a lot of new Android devices (including tablets) will be announced.
markT4 is offline   Reply With Quote