View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #10
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
I'm finding it heavy going. My current plan is to dig out the audiobook version and read-while-listening to see if that makes it easier.

The problem is that all of the participants are so easy to dislike. The twins are a complete waste of space and should be fed to their dogs. The only interesting character so far is Jeems.

I've been spending more time tweaking my epub to get the chapters and such more to my liking than I have reading the thing.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote