Thread: iPad iPad & Comics
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 06:48 AM   #9
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubu View Post
For PDF files, the iPad is much better than the DX. Whatever resizing algorithm the DX uses for documents that are larger than the native resolution can make text extremely hard to read, whereas the iPad renders them crisply and cleanly. (I'm talking about comics specifically here.)

This really depends on the app too... comiczeal has antialias or something, as the resized img are smooth.
I find comicreader mobi jaggier. Cloudreaders even worse..

(yes, I have like 4 comicreaders. )
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote