View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #4
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I think that it all boils down to whether you want the dictionary/language support of the Jetbook, or the greater format choice of the Libre.

I don't have to look up word definitions all that often when reading the genres I usually do, so for me that wasn't an issue. Nor do I read books in other languages, so that was a non-starter.

So I decided that I rather have the DRM capability in hand, rather than hoping the manufacturer would include it in a future update. Also, having the SD card already included was one less extra thing to buy.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote