View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #12
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I see an unabridged audio book is 43 hours long!
Aussies must talk faster than the rest of us. The Recorded Books/Audible version is 49 hours long. I, um, acquired it a few years ago. 3 CDs of MP3 ripped from 36*90 min cassettes. A serious business.

On a related note, the Audible page points out that their version is available for $7.49 with a new Audible subscription (I have no idea what that entails, I don't like the idea of having to install Audible software to do the downloading).
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote