View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #10
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Looking forward to this. I have a bunch of old books for a ways back in txt format. I should be able to import them using this?
If you can open a file in OOo Writer, you can save it in .epub.

But the purpose of my extension is not a mass conversion (look at Calibre for this), but a quality conversion. My goal is to obtain a clean and perfect epub with just a click. No setups, no parameter regolations, just what you see on the screen is what you get in epub.

Moreover, the generated code wants to be easily readable when opened with a epub editor, as Sigil, and to be a good base for andvance editing.

Luke