View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Wasted screen real estate

I just got a Kindle 2 and I've noticed that valuable screen space is wasted.

I have text size set to the minumum and the 'Words per line' set to default, but there is too much margin on both sides, and enough space unused for 3 or 4 more lines of text, two at the top and two at the bottom. Also, the 'header and footer' info areas take up a lot more room that they could.

Is there a way to get more use of the already quite small screen? Or is it up to the individual book formatting?
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote