View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
Pierre Menard
Zealot
Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pierre Menard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
what you see did not COME from a calibre conversion.
I'm not sure what this means. Do you mean what's seen in the book I posted? I never said anything about a calibre conversion, I said it's a retail book. Or do you mean if I DID do a calibre conversion on it, then it would look like the second, valid example?

Either way, I have no interest in converting anything, especially since I don't have a problem with them outside of calibre's reader. Just trying to add some additional info to what the OP offered--particularly the fact that these same books (hundreds of them) were fine in previous versions of calibre, with nothing else having changed.
Pierre Menard is offline   Reply With Quote