View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #109
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I bought the first bundled Vorkosigan books (Cordelia's Honor) a couple months ago, didn't realize all this was going on. Now the next omnibus Vorkosigan editions are not available anywhere I can find. i wish I'd bought them all then but I hadn't read any of them at the time and was just trying them at the great price Baen had them available for ($5 for each bundle of 2-3 books). Hmm..
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote