View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #1112
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
fimfiction.net still hasn't fixed the problem with their API listing extra, non-viewable chapters.

(If there's news about it posted on fimfiction.net, I'm relying on you, the users of fimf to inform me--I don't use that site.)

As an interim workaround, here's a version that uses the reported chapter_count and assumes that all the all the non-viewable chapters are at the end.

This version also contains a new feature for assigning the same reason to several rejected URLs at once.

UPDATE Jan 02 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 01-02-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions