View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #22375
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
We're off to see the Wizard
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
We hear he is a Whiz of a Wiz
If ever a Wiz there was
If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
We're off to see the wizard
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3ypbAbLJ8 )

Good morning, all! Raining here too... I wonder if it's raining all over the world? Didja ever stop to consider that the sun is shinning and bright on the other side of the clouds? I guess it's just a matter of viewpoint...

Anyway, I have a cup of Keemun tea this morning, with a bowl of rice and Kalamata olives. My wife was going to make some miso soup but we are all out of dashi! I guess that means we're off to the supermarket today as one of our chores. I've got an appointment today with the Osteopath who fixed my knees for me. The man truly is a Wizard... gave me my life back. Today I want him to do some work on my shoulder. One of the tendons of the bicep muscle (there are two tendons, hence the name bicep,) seems to be unhappy with my push-up exercises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I refuse to give up my chocolate milk at lunch time though. You cannot make me.
Don't give up anything! Just eat a bit less of other things. Are you a Bosco drinker or Hershey? Van Houten or Droste? Puleeeez don't say Oveltine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Trying to cure a persistent cold/flu bug with broth & Guinness. In different cups.
Soup and the Bible? That should work...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote