View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #22368
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Well, it was grey, miserable and absolutely p***ing down this morning, but I'm looking out the window in my office and there's a few white and grey clouds dotted around the sky, but the sun is shining on the harbour and it's already up to 9 degrees. Lovely. I've got everything done I need to get done on this contract, so today I'll just muck around cleaning up my computer and getting ready to have it NOT be a domain joined machine.

Time for some oolong, I think. Maybe a pot of Golden Dragon -- there should be just enough left in that tin.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote