View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thanks for replying !!!
A very odd thing...the difficult titles were in a folder named #1.newest and after I tried renaming that folder to 1newest - all but one opened fine.
The single remaining EPUB that will not open (I assume...) has no DRM, but it is large - so since it begins with W I stuck it in that letter's folder & will worry about it later.
Now that the newest titles are working, it isn't any sort of emergency.

Best Wishes.

mark

Last edited by smallhagrid; 11-24-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: eye kent spill tu gud
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote