Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #1286
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
How about a chicken stuffed into a penguin stuffed into a Phoenix?
Normally I'm up for trying anything new, but that does not seem to appeal.

Given their diet, I'm quite sure that penguin would taste like a mutant cross between a McChicken and a Fillet-O-Fish with codliver oil mayonnaise. I'll leave that to the seals and orcas.

The ability of the Phoenix to rise from it's ashes also makes me pause as it brings this sort of picture to mind:

I'm not in the mood to remodel the bathroom for the sake of a new taste "explosion" as it were.

I'll stick to chicken... (and turkey this coming weekend )

(However, if a Phoenix could indeed rise from the... um... er... sewage, it does bring on the idea of a new, self sustaining food source. End world hunger! Eat a Phoenix! Just make sure you practice safe bowel movements and get lots of fibre to avoid constipation...)
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote