View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #69
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I'd like the glow light, but as long as I can't use Calibre's Kindle Collections Manager on the touch versions, I'm sticking with my k3.
Amen Becca - I totally agree with you on this. I LOVE the Kindle Collections functionality created by the very talented folks that work with Calibre. I REFUSE to give this up.

As a matter of fact, I just purchased a used Kindle from someone 3G+WiFi Kindle Keyboard, 1 yr old for $90.00 so I will have a back-up Kindle. Yes, I am aware that I have a problem. Just trying to cover the bases.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote