View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #26
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
They'd also make you take the National Enquirer, the Weekly World News, and some obscure magazine like Sheepherder's Quarterly.
Sheepherder's quarterly? Where, where? I've been looking fer that one!!!

The reason I pay so much is for specialized channels. NatGeo, Discovery, Know, etc. in Québec the major players in television distribution assume that you will listen to tv in one language only. You pay for French and if you want some English channels you will pay for a special bilingual package. Screwing made easy, I say!

I could listen to some programmation over Internet but then I'd rapidly blow the limits covered by my contract and be stuck with surcharges.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote