View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #300
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
SD cards get swapped quite a bit in DSLR cameras, just like rolls of film--RAW format pics can be huge, and shooting in bursts you can fill a card quickly. DSLR owners may be more inclined to card swap in other devices, too, being used to it. In my phone, removing the SD card requires pulling the back off and removing the battery, so it's pretty clearly not intended for swapping on the fly (even if I didn't keep half my apps on there).
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote