View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:44 AM   #299
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
What Piper_ said.
I installed a 64GB MicroSD in my GNote and despite being rated as supporting up to 32GB it recognized it fine. In my old, old ViewPad I have run 32GB cards and that is rated up to 16GB so obviously the slots, at least on my devices, can handle larger storage.

As for swapping, that may be a cultural thing. In any Japanese 100 yen shop ($1 store) you can buy a set of four plastic containers, each holding three SD cards. I assume they sell them because people want them, so there must be a lot more swapping going around in Japan than in the West.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote