View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 PM   #289
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you use the device primarily for reading, 6GB is certainly ample; it's much more than any of the Kindle readers offer, for example.

It's really just for video that it becomes a little cramped, I think.

There are games that are chewing up some serious space now, too...I just got my son a Spiderman game that downloaded something like 900MB of addtional data
Video is certainly the thing that comes up most often, though as we discussed elsewhere, a movie of decent quality on a 7" screen can be under half a gig sometime (and it's not like the Fire has an HDMI port that would make carrying higher quality files worthwhile....) So while half a dozen feature films or so in addition to the other content on the device is not enough for Tubemonkey, it is for me, and I tend to think we are each representative of a substantial class.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote