View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Problem with Topics Displayed in the Tag Browser of Various Libraries

One of the main reasons I have separate libriaries is the columns I use in each library is different from the others. In my main book library, I'm using Title, Author, Series, Sub-Series (custom), Unread (custom), On JBL (custom), Formats (custom) and Date. I only have Authors, Series, Formats, On JBL, Sub-Series, and Unread displayed in the Tag Browser.

In my comics library, I'm using Title, a custom Series column, Sub-Series (custom), Unread (custom) and Date. The Series column I'm using in the comics library is a custom one named Series (I had to put a space in front of it to get calibre to allow me to use that name) that doesn't show a series number (that shows up in the title and it is far easier to mass populate the Series column if I don't have to fool around with a series number). However, even though I'm not using those columns, the Tag Browser still shows Author and the default Series column. If I try to undisplay (is that a word?) them in the comics library Tag Browser, then they will be undisplayed in the main book library Tag Browser. It's annoying having to have the Author column displayed in comics library when I'm not using it. However, it is downright confusing to have two Series columns displayed.

Is there any way to keep Author and the default Series from not displaying in the comics library's Tag Browser without undisplaying them in the main book library? Or do I need to write an enhancement request?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote