View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
It doesn't surprise me. I've had my Galaxy S for a month now and it still surprises and delights me. I've no idea whether the iPhone can do this as well (it probably can), but the other day I found that by typing the first few characters of the postcode of the person I was visiting, the navigation program popped up that person's address from my contacts and mapped out the route with GPS voice navigation enabled.

That was one of those future shock moments for me. As was speaking to the phone and telling it that I wanted to be shown the way to Wakefield Theatre.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote