View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
I made the switch this past year. I got the iPhone when it first came out and right up through it's 3Gs model. but at the time it was really the only game in town for consumers who didn't want a Blackberry.

Once the high end Android's came out with the ability to customize, having outputs such as HDMI's, and all the other goodies that the Anroid OS brings that the iOS (apple) just does not. True multitasking, much better notification for texting and emails. Not to mention the larger screens. I could go on.

I liked my iPhone but I love my Droid.

As it stand right now, Android OS(the high end ones) is better than the iPhone.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote