View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #8
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
When I did lit at uni, I recorded important passages onto cassette tape and would play these tapes over and over when I was doing stuff like getting ready to go out etc. Eventually, they stuck in my head the way the words of a song do. I suppose the modern equivalent would be to record them onto computer and create an mp3 file to load onto a player or phone.

I'd recommend using the freeware Audacity for this.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote