View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #74
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I understand now: Even though your English is quite good, it appears you might not be familiar with certain aspects of English usage as native speakers understand it. Using we should in this context can give the impression of the Queen of England issuing proclamations, which your clarification suggests is not what you meant to do at all.

Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
Pardon my audacity but the directives which I issued didn't have any kind of behavioral target. As you can see, by using the royal "should", I used me free will and issued just an advice which may or may not be listened. I believe this is a forum in which discussions and disparities regarding opinions are highly regarded.

Don't be sorry for being a "vast pulsating jerk". It's not your fault.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 02-26-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote