View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #13
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkabacon
2) the intent of eBook Searchr is to find ANY source for the ebook title you are searching, no matter if from an official bookstore or from other more or less legal sources. However, you can restrict your search to the official ebook stores by clicking the Commercial category after you issued the search, or you can search only "alternative" sources by clicking the NonCommercial category.
Yes, I understand that. I just think using an example known to be available only via illegal means sends an... interesting... message about your site, and may result in attention of a kind you won't like much.

Edit: you do realize that there are no legal Harry Potter ebooks, right? I recommend using "Eregon" as a search instead, or some other book that is at least available in legal ebook form.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote