View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:47 AM   #12
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Actually most Dr. Seuss books are NOT board books. I can tell you that from my aquired expertise in taping the pages of many of them back together. They are fairly lengthy and advanced as far as children's books go. Well-suited for electronic form. Fox in Socks is especially ideal for for a reader, that book literally has made my tongue hurt.

They are not typically books kids learn to read on. Rather they are books to read to kids. For that, e-books work fine. Turning a page or swiping a screen, I personally don't think the difference is that great or important.

Last edited by pl001; 09-05-2013 at 10:50 AM.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote