View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #118
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
There was a reproducible bug in the first version. It started the launcher2 program multiple times if the icon for the original launcher program wasn't found. I still don't understand how that would translate into auto-launching koreader on the Aura, though.

The second version seems to do exactly what it's supposed to on my Glo. It's hard to remote-debug something like that. Oh well...
This thought may be too linear for today's programming, but It puts me in mind of a cmd queue needing flushing. Something still waiting on return.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote