View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:09 PM   #21
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I believe the new SC store is where they said our local stuff is shipping off to.

I need to sort thru some more books and take them over to sell, while they are still doing this, since they pay better than the big used store here.
If you do get a local 2nd & Charles store, they usually give a better price for a store credit than for cash. I'm trading in books after I replace them with e-versions. I think I have something like a $30 store credit at the moment.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote