View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:09 AM   #17
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't have an issue. In fact, the opposite is true for me.

The threads asking for recs on a particular theme will quite often be filled with bigger name authors which is perfectly fine, but if you like trying out self-pubbed authors (like I do), it's actually really helpful to read a relevant recommendation for a self-pubbed book - even if it comes from the author him/herself.

Regardless of any superlatives the author may use, I treat that recommendation as: "I wrote something along these lines - check it out!"

I don't like deception much though. I would hope there shouldn't be a need in our community.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote