View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #406
danilo93
danilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texandanilo93 might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: PRESTIGIO PER3464B
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Thanks for posting the source document. First off, the page size is 16.6 x 25.4 inches, which I'm guessing should actually be centimeters, so you need to use the document scaling factor to get it to the right size. Secondly, some of the pages are skewed, so you need to turn on the auto-straightening feature. I think with these two adjustments, the result will be satisfactory:

-ds 0.4 (set document scaling factor to 0.4--or select "ds" in the menu and then enter 0.4 for the value).

-as (Turn on auto-straightening--or select "a" in the menu).
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeeeeeaaah! These options are great! I needed this! Thank you sooo much! I understand now what this first "ds" option is...I just don't know how did you know that value should be 0.4! Can you tell me how did you calculate it? Or you just tried it untill it was ok...
danilo93 is offline   Reply With Quote