View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #130
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay... first things first.

Damaru would be the guy you would want to PM about it

Also THIS IS THE CORRECT THREAD not the current one you are posting on.

There is AN EXTENSIVE GUIDE HERE offsite that you should probably read if you havent.

one more thing... you dont tell us what is in the SCRIPT - nor do you mention where you got it from.

I don't know how they do things in your coven but my witches are right out of crystal ball time.

So.... Read the links. share the file ("zip it" if you have to to make it attach).

As a TOTAL GUESS I would think the file could easily live on /mnt/us/somehwere/rasbpi.sh and be launched by KUAL

but actual information would help
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote