View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I have tried using the calibre plugin for B&N but I still get the error - cannot convert, etc....

I am not sure if it's my NAME (one character) or CC info. But clearly something does not compute.

Also, I've got the nook pc reader - so I seem to have two copies - one I directly downloaded and one from the nook-app storage in MyDocs (or wherever it stored it) - neither copy will decrypt.

B&N would allow me to change my name but that might affect books I've download???
Removing DRM protection from ebooks is illegal in USA (yes, I don't like that silly law but it is what it is).

I'm afraid we cannot give you specific details about that process or mobileread forums and/or the user who will can get legal problems. But Google it, there is lot of information and people online that can help you.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote