View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:29 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
cell phone every three days? You Must have a regular/basic phone. I had the iPhone and now the Droid X and it's every night I have to throw it on the charger.
my laptop can get maybe, maybe 3 hrs. That always has to have the charger plugged in.

The Nook 5 to 8 days deplorabe? Pluuuuuuuuueeeeeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!:

I have absolutley no issues what so every with the battery life with the nook
I have a 3yo flip phone. The battery is starting to go, so I'll need to renew my contract and get another free one.

If I got the Nook right now, then it would have to stay home on my trips to the back country. That's why I want longer battery life. The Kindle has enough and the Nook doesn't.

How it works for you is irrelevant to my situation.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote