View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
KevisHendrickson
Zealot
KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevisHendrickson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Legend of Witch Bane_YA fantasy adventure

Hi, everyone.

My name is Kevis Hendrickson, author of The Legend of Witch Bane. The best way I can describe my book is The Lord of the Rings meets Brothers Grimm fairy tales. I wrote my book to address some concerns I had about the growing violence against children. Instead of writing some boring treatise or magazine article on the subject, I ventured into the realm of fantasy, using my love of classical mythology and folklore to tell a heroic tale that would appeal to people of all ages.

Some reviewers have compared my book to The Hobbit, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Prydain Chronicles. If you are interested in reading my book and would like to download it to your Kindle, then please visit my Amazon Sales page.

For a limited time only, you can download The Legend of Witch Bane to your Kindle for $0.99. Why so cheap? Truth is, I am far more interested in having people read my book than making money right now. So I invite you to take advantage of this limited time offer and enjoy!

Here is the link to my sales page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001U3YKRU

If you would like to watch the trailer for The Legend of Witch Bane, please visit this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h1KcowjjWw

Thanks everyone. I hope you decide to read The Legend of Witch Bane.

Last edited by KevisHendrickson; 06-04-2009 at 07:15 PM.
KevisHendrickson is offline   Reply With Quote