View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 03:05 PM   #476
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubi View Post
Hello. Thanks a lot to Geekmaster, Thomass, Knc1 and other who helped to find the way and also to Silver18 for the easy to follow manual for "noobs". I read a lot of posts but without this manual i couldnt make it because i don't undersant english and this stuff much. I tried to install Duokan to my kindle touch and probably used wrong data.tar.gz file (i could not find any package with all needed files, every time there is st missing even in package from home website of duocan, so i combined it by miself and got to constant reseting state. And finally with your help i manage to make it working again. Thanks a lot....
I added your success report to "the list".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote